Let Veneers Renew Your Smile
You can see a major smile improvement when you opt for other cosmetic dental treatments, but if you want a true Hollywood quality smile, veneers are the most reliable choice. Veneers can give you a completely different smile and change your entire facial aesthetic. It’s one of the most in-demand cosmetic treatments offered by Dr. James Lemmons at his Greensboro, NC dentist office.
Don’t Give Up on Your Smile Just Yet
Many people quietly care a lot about the way their teeth look, but they don’t think that they can achieve any significant improvement if they go to the dentist. Veneers can fix even the most worn down and unattractive teeth. If you have given up on your smile, change your mind and see a dentist for a veneers consultation. You might learn that it is the perfect way to renew your smile, no matter your age or what dental challenges you’ve experienced.
A Smile Renewal with Veneers
When your Greensboro dentist adds a veneer to your tooth, it replaces the front layer of your enamel, giving it a completely different appearance. Veneers are added to the teeth that show when you smile. They look white, smooth, resilient, and glossy. These are some of the tooth problems that a veneer treatment can fix:
- Slight dental crowding.
- Worn down enamel.
- Small spaces between the teeth.
- Chips and rough edges.
- Severe intrinsic tooth discoloration.
The way you care for your new veneers will determine how long they will continue to look amazing. There’s no reason why your veneers can’t last 10 or even 20 years. Keep these veneer care tips in mind after your treatment:
- Don’t use your veneers for biting into your meals. Cut your food and place it in the back of your mouth for chewing. Also, avoid contact with steaming hot beverages.
- Brush and floss your veneers (as well as your other teeth) every day, and if possible after every meal.
- Protect your gum health and monitor your mouth for symptoms of gum disease. See your Greensboro dentist for regular checkups.
Give Your Smile New Life with Veneers
You may have assumed that your teeth are as attractive as they can be, but with veneers your smile can look just as good as your favorite celebrity’s. Call (336) 292-9290 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lemmons in Greensboro, NC to find out how veneers can renew your smile.